Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Have You Noticed...? An Exploration of the Overlooked


This is the post card for my exhibit at the Washington County Arts Council. I think the Gallery Manager, Catherine did a great job with them. The show will open July 29 and will be up through August 27. The opening reception will be held on Saturday, August 31, 6 to 9 pm. This is one opening that I'm actually looking forward to because there will be a group exhibit in the North Gallery of my students. We should have a lot of fun. I hope all of you can make it.

For a preview of the exhibit click here. This online exhibit represents about half of the works in the gallery.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome exhibit! I would suggest that everyone who visits here go if they can. The difference seeing your work in person compared to here on the website is astonishing. They just jump out at you. To learn the stories and inspirations behind them was enlightening as well (and some times funny)It really openned me up to new perspectives. Of course being in EMS my favorite was your still life for a diabetic. Thanks for sharing your night with me and Shirley. It was well worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We were very glad you were both there.

    ReplyDelete