Saturday, November 27, 2010

Open Studio


My studio has become so crowded that I can't move! 
To move my easel I have to move five other things first. It's like twelve pounds of potatoes in  a ten pound sack. I need to make some room for new works (and to pay for them as well) so I'm holding an Open Studio. Paintings, pastels and drawings. Some recent works as well as some pieces from my last exhibit, Have You Noticed...?The prices for these works have been substantially reduced (have I mentioned the twelve pounds of potatoes?). So come visit and add to your art collection, begin your art collection or just take a look at some works that probably won't be shown in this area.


Saturday, Dec. 11, 12 - 5 pm
Sunday, Dec, 12, 11 am - 4 pm
Contact me at skiholm@gmail.com for directions or for more information.




Remember
"Support the arts...buy my work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment