Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cumberland Valley Exhibit

2012, Oil on Canvas, 46"x 50"


I received this email yesterday from the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts:
Thank you for entering the 81st Annual Cumberland Valley Artists Exhibition. It is with pleasure that I inform you that the following work of art you submitted was accepted for inclusion in the exhibition: 
·         Ski Holm, Cemetery At The Bend, oil on canvas...
Very good news, indeed! I am honored to be included.

The exhibit opens on August 17 and runs through November 3, 2013. The opening reception will be on Sunday, September 8, 2013, 2:30 - 4:00.

On a slightly more personal note, an exhibit of works created by my museum students will open that same day. Please come by and show support for my fearless students and also for all of the artists fortunate enough to be included in the Cumberland Valley juried show.

No comments:

Post a Comment